Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Summer Learning Journey Practice- Activity One

ki ora and welcome back to my blog post

Today i am going to talk about my favorite country.  The country i chose is Mexico i chose  this because it has over 118.5 million people living their.  Mexico is a country that is north of america
it is located directly below south of the united states of America. There is no official language in Mexico because normally they speak Spanish. Normally in the north it is colder and dryer but in the south it is more warm, sunny and tropical. In the southern of mexico there is more likely to have hurricanes in the summer and fall (June, October). The national sport in Mexico is soccer, basket ball and bullfighting.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Genete,

    You have found some fascinating facts. I found it particularly interesting that Mexico is normally colder in the north, and warmer further south. There is a reason for this, why do you think it might be warmer in the south of Mexico?

    I am really excited to find out more facts from you while you are on your Summer Learning Journey.

    Have a lovely day Genete,
    Megan from the Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

  2. Bonjour Genete,
    my name is Cia. I am a Summer Learning Journey blogger who will be working with you over the summer break.

    Wow, I had no idea Mexico had such a large population, 118.5 million people is a lot, that’s around 112 million more people than New Zealand! Perhaps next time you could include a few pictures of Mexico, especially of the tropical parts, I bet they’re beautiful!

    If I were lucky enough to visit Mexico, I’d definitely go to the Mayan site called ‘Coba’ in the state of Quintana Roo, it looks quite fascinating. If you could visit any place in Mexico, where would you go and why?

    A great start to the Summer Learning Journey, I look forward to reading more of your posts this summer!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i ('See you again' in Samoan),

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete